Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

March 8th Birthday!

March 8th Birthday!
IALT : tell my readers that it was my birthday yesterday.
Image result for 12th birthdayImage result for 12th birthdayYesterday it was my birthday because how yesterday was March 8th and I am now 12 years old I know it's weird that I am a year 8 and I am only 12 because how I think I put up in my class but I am still happy that it was my birthday yesterday. I forgot to be blogging yesterday because how I didn't take my netbook and my netbook is still fixing but it's okay.

Image result for Birthday
 Anyways we are not aloud to celebrate birthday because how it's my religion and it's okay. The only thing that it's not okay is that my friend Angel tell everybody that it's my birthday and that's why lots of people know my birthday was yesterday. Mrs. Aireen and me has the closes birthday because how Mrs. Aireen is in March 7 and I am in March 8 so were close. 

Next year I am gonna be a teenager and it feels weird when your a teenager because how you know.Do you like to be a teenager because for me I don't like to be a teenager but I wanna be an adult because how I want to work somewhere else that's part of computer engineer. 
Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings their Akih,

    I know it is passed your birthday but happy birthday anyways.I forgot that it was your birthday but I hoped you had a great day with your family.I think you have dia a great job on blogging about your brithday and talking about why it is wired when you are turning 12 and your a year 8.Great job on blogging about your birthday that means I can remeber it more but something you need to work on is putting down full stops so it does not have to be a long sentence but great Job!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Their,
      Aletheia thanks for teaching me the things that I need to work on and I will be doing as what you said. I hope you had a great day today and if it's your birthday I will be blogging about u also.

      Delete