Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Lesson 2 Te Tuhi trip coming up...

Lesson 2 Te Tuhi trip coming up...
IALT : tell my readers that the Te Tuhi trip is coming up and what we have been doing.
Image result for te tuhiImage result for te tuhiIn Friday we have our second session of our Te Tuhi trip and I am actually excited for the happening things that we are gonna be doing in Te Tuhi. For our Te Tuhi topic we are talking about what makes New Zealand a better place to live? and we have also made a presentation about it but I will be blogging it in my next blog post. 

All of the Kia Manawanui Syndicate is gonna come and we have to pay $2(two) dollars because how there's a cost for the bus fees to get there but it's not that expensive actually. Anyways I can't wait to get there and I don't wanna missed out school for the whole week because how I wanna know more about what's gonna happen in our Te Tuhi trip. Yeah that's all I can tell you bye!!
 Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment