Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Te Tuhi!

Te Tuhi!
WALT : know what we did in Te Tuhi.
Today I have did this presentation about what I found challenging and I didn't found challenging. As you can see in this DLO I have work with Brianna and that means that I am also talking about her. Anyways in this presentation I didn't do much because how I am gonna be also reflecting of what I did in this blog posts.
So here is the DLO and the link is (here)
So after when we finish drawing we went to the art the have been created in each room. I am actually proud of the people that created lots of Ideas and I will be showing you the photos.
 So this photo is when we nearly went on the second photo and in the second room which is were the art we can see people looking at the fake cooking photos but it sounds real actually and if you far it actually looks like a cooking potato. The second photo is also connected to the 1(first) photos. Anyways in the 1(first) photo Salome explained about why did they put a fake potato and stuff.
This is one is when I thought that it looks like a pirate ship because how the shadow made it look like a pirate ship. Inside it was a pretty small space and it used to be a really dark place and lots of space but I think they replace it because how it's pretty dark. So inside we can see lots of stocking holes and it actually looks fun for real but it's creative. In this creative stocking holes thing I like how they made the shadow interesting so more people will be like how do they made that. After that I didn't know that the boys were actually doing a squat which is over here.
It's actually funny bit it's cool you know because how it also says squat and yeah. Our Te Tuhi trip was actually fun.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment