Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Maths work!

Maths work!
Image result for MathsWALT : know what kind of maths work I did?
After lunch time and then when it's after reading time what we did was we had to a maths work and I have taken home my maths work because how I Mrs. Komor said that we have to take a photo of our maths task and I have already did but I only took a photo of one sheet because how the other sheet are not finished yet and I am still working on it. Anyways Mrs. Komor hand the work sheet by saying all the houses and I am in Tripoli so I am in second(2). Anyways I found challenging in maths was the hard questions and I didn't found challenging was the easy questions because how easy questions are really easy actually. So we had 5 sheets of maths questions and I am gonna be finishing my 3 sheets that I haven't finished yet. This is the 1(One) work sheet that I have took so far and I hope you like it.

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment