Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Language features!

Language features!
WALT : know the meaning of personification and onomatopoeia.
Today I learnt what's the meaning of personification and onomatopoeia and I also learnt yesterday the similes and metaphor. We also have to get our integrated studies for our language features. So now I am gonna be telling you facts about each language features that I learnt for today and yesterday.

So similes means that you use words that start with as or like , it's kinda similar of metaphor because how you use the as word. So what I found challenging on similes word is how I thought similes means like a thing or something. I didn't found challenging is how when I learn what similes means. For example Kengsinton as thing as a stick

So metaphor means that comparing two dissimilar things (Unlike , different or not the same). So now I know what metaphor means and how we use metaphor. For example home feels like a prison.

So onomatopoeia means to create sounds with words and I kinda understand it actually because how I am not really that good at English. Anyways for this I found challenging was what is onomatopoeia but luckily in the sheet of paper that Miss Komor give us there were examples. So now I know what onomatopoeia means, How about u do you know what's onomatopoeia means. I have taken a photo of my work, here. For example Arf.

 So personification means that giving high qualities to no human things and I think that means that like comparing something of what things like also Miss Komor give us a paper to try and Identify was personification means and I have taken a photo of my work. At first I thought that personification means that like comparing something of what things like but then when Miss Komor said to us what it means I was actually because how my work is not even close. I have taken a photo of my work. For example Lightning dance across the sky.
So that's it and that's what I have learnt today.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment