Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Blog commenting!

Blog commenting!
WALT : know who I have blog commenting.
Today I am gonna be blog commenting on someone's comment and she's from our school named Aletheia. She commented on my birthday on the 8th of March and thanks for commenting about that Aletheia , I really appreciated. For me Aletheia is a Bff because she always show kindness and she's a student leader so yeah. I am gonna be showing you my readers Aletheia comment.
So this is Aletheia comment and I am so sorry if you can't see it properly. Anyways I like how she commented on my blog posts and she also said on my blog posts the things that I need to work on next time and It makes me realise the things that I need to correct next time. So now I am gonna be showing you about me commenting on her blog , Here is my comment.
So this is what I commented and I hope you like it. Anyways if you have any questions about me blogging this fill free to leave a comment.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment