Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Self Defence (Poster)

Self Defence (Poster)
WALT : show what we have learned during our self defence lessons.
Image result for Self defenseToday I have created a DLO for my self defence and I have tried to make eye catching, I didn't add to much facts actually and I hope you like it.


As you can see in my DLO I have added photos around my face because how it makes it more creative and I made the DLO more wider so it can fit and I have added a little facts in my DLO because how Miss Komor said don't add to much because how no one won't read the poster anymore. 
Image result for creative

 Anyways in my DLO I have added pictures that makes my DLO eye catching like the girl smack the guy that makes my DLO eye catching. I found challenging this DLO is the facts that I should put in my DLO because how I have lots of facts and I can only put down 2 facts which is 2 things I learned in self defence.  I didn't found challenging is making my DLO creative so it will make it more perfect. I need to work is making my words more sense because how my facts doesn't actually make sense but I will be fixing my facts.
What could I improve on?
- Making my sentence more sense
- Be creative in my work more 
- Here is my Dlo
I really enjoy self defence actually and I really miss the self defence lessons because how I wanna learn more. I have a photo of us.
Have fun!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment