Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

PB4L: Behaviour while going to the toilets

PB4L: Behaviour while going to the toilets.
IALT : tell my readers about what I did today.
In the past few days we were learning about keeping our school clean and we are now talking about cleaning our bathroom and make it neat. This time we have to make a poster for our school about what to do in the toilet and before we do that Mrs. Komor showed us a video about what people doing in the toilet and it was funny because how the teachers was doing it but it was just an example for the students. I don't who's the winner but I think some of my classmates is the winner. If you have any questions fill free to comment down below and have fun everyday. Mrs. Komor is also gonna pick some work of our PB4L so people know's what to do. Here is the (link) of my DLO and here is also the DLO. I hope you like my DLO and remember don't forget to comment down below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment