Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Volleyball play!

Image result for VolleyballVolleyball play!
IALT : say what I did yesterday.
Image result for VolleyballYesterday in the lunch time we did a volleyball play because how I joined the volleyball practice tournament because how I like to play volleyball and it's actually very fun. The Volleyball play was so fun but the only thing is that they didn't let us play because they think were losers but we are not actually we just tried our best. 

Volleyball play is actually very fun because how I get to learn more about Volleyball and I really like play Volleyball because how every-time I play Volleyball I learn new things and it's easier for me to play Volleyball. I can't actually wait to joined the tournament and I love playing Volleyball.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment