Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Swimming Reflection in the Lagoon pools!

Image result for panmure lagoon pools slide
Swimming Reflection in the Lagoon pools!
WALT : know what I have did yesterday.
Yesterday we went on the lagoon pools and I was so excited because how we get to go to the slide and it was actually very fun I will be showing you the photos and I will be blogging of what I did in the Lagoon pools.


So we had our swimming activity last month and it was fun. 
At first we have to go to the bus and go to the Lagoon pools and we have to dress up our swimming togs. After that Mrs. Aireen tell us what to do and first we went to the big pool to do lots of teamwork activities and I had so much fun. In our teamwork activities first we have to race to the end but then the small kids went to the other side so we have race half way and it was fun. I found challenging was trying to find a buddy in the part that we have to have 1(one) buddy because how I don't have any buddy and I am the only doesn't have a buddy but it was alright I just watched other people. 
I will be showing you the photos-
That's me and Angel.

Image result for corntosImage result for chicken sandwichWhen we finish the teamwork activities we eat our morning tea and my morning tea was yum because how it's chicken sandwich and it was yum. Me and Fine swap food and i get her chips and she got my chicken sandwich and the swap was fair. Then after that we get to have a free swim in the big pool and it was amazing.

So this is the whole syndicate from our school and their is a lot of us. I am so happy that we get to go with the whole school and have fun , this is the 3(third) time I went with the whole school. I can't wait to go with the whole school next time. 

Image result for sausage rollIn our lunch time we got free sausage roll and it was so yum. We also can get lots of sausage roll if we just line up. Before we got our sausage roll everyone in the whole school has to get one and it was so long because how my class is in room 10. 

After that we get to go to the slide and it was very fun. All of us has to line up and I saw Teresa shaking her mouth and hands and me I was shaking a little bit because I thought It was gonna be scary but I was actually very fun and exciting. I got 2(two) turns in the slide and In the slide it was dark and it wasn't scary at all. I will be showing you a photo of me in the slide and having lots of turns.

So this is the slide and it was fun. Some of my class stayed in the slide and their's only small people because how some people doesn't wanna go. I didn't go because how it was boring but it was actually fun.

Image result for eyes red in the waterImage result for Ice blockAnyways after that we just changed back in our school uniform and went back to school. In school we get a free ice block and it was really yummy. While were eating our ice block we have to read and it was fun actually. For a second or a minute my eyes turned read because I looked at underwater and it was so fun.
If you have any questions fill free to ask down below in the comment section. 
I had a good day 2day! Many thanks!
Image result for good dayImage result for fun









No comments:

Post a Comment