Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Roller skates!

Roller skates!
WALT : know more about roller skates.
Image result for roller skateImage result for ice skatingToday I am gonna be talking about roller skates and in roller skates I am happy because I learn to skate and I can't wait to skate in my holidays with my friends because how they also know how skate. I know how to skate and it's hard to skate that's why I am teaching my brother in the holidays because how he doesn't know how to skate. Before you skate u always have to wear safety pad or something to make sure that your safe if you fail down.

Image result for 4 wheel side roller skateImage result for 4 wheel side roller skateIf you know how to skate you will also learn how ice skates because how it's the same and if you wanna learn how to skate (CLICK HERE) > Promise you learn in this video and comment down below if you learn something in the video and it helps you to learn how to skates. I have 4 wheels in my rollers skates and I like to skate outside and inside. My mum and my dad , and my friends are planning to go ice skating and I am so excited in my holidays that's why I am blogging about Last day of the week as you can see in my blog

.There's different types of roller skates and I have the 4 wheel side ways one but I want to get the shoes 4 wheels. The Brakes are at the back or in the front. In every roller skate there's always a brake somewhere in the roller skate and it's hard to skate for the first time but it's not hard to skate if you keep skating for 1 week or a month you will learn how to skate if you keep trying but if just give up then you won't learn how to skate.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment