Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Missing out self defense lesson 3!

Missing out self defense lesson 3!
IALT: to tell my readers about what I did in my day.
On Wednesday I missed out the self defense lesson 3 because how I was away and sick. I feel really sad because how I missed out my self defense lesson 3. So in my day what I did was I went to the doctors to check about my throat and the doctor give me medicine to drink with a water and I keep drinking it every time I finish eating so my throat will be okay. 

In self defense what we do is we learn how to defend our-self from a bad guy that try to bad things to us. Anyways I am not gonna missed out any lesson next week because how I will be her for the whole week and I can't to be in the self defense lesson 4 next week and I wanna learn more how to defend myself because how if you don't learn how to defend yourself you will do nothing but some people is smart and maybe their parents is a karate guy so that's why they know how to do self defense.  Anyways I wish you luck all the ladies our their and here is some pictures of the self defense(who cares if I wasn't there).



No comments:

Post a Comment