Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Bff coming to my house!

Bff coming to my house!
WALT : know about what I have did today.
Image result for Friend coming to my houseImage result for Friend coming to my houseAfter the meeting which is the church our friends get to go to my house . Today 5 of my friends and the same spiritual as me has went to my house and it was fun today. I am so sorry I didn't blog for 2(two) days because how my life was so busy but anyways in my holidays it was fun and I get to learn piano also but I will be blogging that in a another blog posts. So what we did in my house was sing and then eat. We also play hide and seek and this time is kinda different it's called sardine and I will be explaining you what's sardine. 
Image result for Excited
Image result for ExcitedSardine is like hide and seek and one person has to hide then when the person is finish hiding we have to find the person and if we find the person we have to hide with them and we can't say that find until one person is the only one finding and it means that they are the loser. If one of the person find the person that was find hiding they have to hind next and that's how you play the sardine game. The game was really fun and their were lots of us.
I can't wait to let them go back in my house and play lots of games. I think next Sunday they are coming back to my house. 9:27 is the time that they back home and it was pretty fun today actually.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment