Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

➴Writing➴

Image result for CycloneIALT: reflect about what I did so far for writing.
Today's blog is about..
➴Writing➴
Today for Writing we have been working on the different types of Natural Disasters. Well I only choose one Natural Disaster which is Cyclones. I decided to choose the Natural Disasters Cyclones because it has happened to my country before. I'm working with Fa'afiu and we have the same Natural Disaster which is Cyclone. So we were given a task to make a Explanation Writing docs and put the facts. Well I finish 2 paragraphs already and I'm just finishing my 3(third) paragraphs and it looks like this.
The Title of my Explanation Writing is: How do Cyclone happen?

(First) Paragraph:D
Cyclones are caused by how hot or cold the ocean is. As u all know their is 2(two) different types of intense Cyclone’s which is Tropical Cyclone & Extra Cyclone. For example Cyclones are mainly in the place indian ocean,gulf of mexico and the place of northern atlantic ocean because of the temperature of the degree of the ocean or how hot or cold the ocean is. Cyclones is another word for hurricanes they are mainly the same. The effect is each different types of cyclone’s can cause death or damages to us humans. It can kills us by how strong the cyclone is..

(Second) Paragraph :D
Cyclones can be strong. Cyclones are strong by the mix of an hot and cold the climate is, if the heat of the Cyclone is hot it can lead to a strong Cyclone but if the heat of a Cyclone is cold it wouldn't be as strong as the hot heated Cyclone.For example if your cooking something and the oil makes the cooking more hot it can lead to a fire if you turn down the switcher of your cooking it became lower so it’s just like the how the Cyclones are made. The effect of a really strong Cyclone is that It can kill us humans or damages our homes.

So as u can see I haven't really checked my Explanation Writing docs and some words doesn't make sense. What I found challenging is finding the right facts that relates to topic which is Cyclones. What I didn't found challenging is asking for some ones help which is my friends.

- Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

-------------------That's it-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment