Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

✌Another trip to the Museum!..

IALT: tell my readers about my second trip to the Museum.
Today's blog is about.........
Another trip to the Museum!..
Image result for Musuem
Tomorrow is our second day to the Museum so if you didn't know in Tuesday we also had a our 1(first) trip to the Museum which is Very exciting, and I'll be doing a blog/reflection about what I did in the Museum. So I'm very excited to go there because it's a very big Museum and when I went there it was really fun and I loved it. 

Image result for can't wait giphyBy the way tomorrow is the last day of the week and that's why it's fun. So for our second trip what will be doing is finishing up our work from Tuesday and my partner was Fa'afiu, She's actually my best friend. At first I thought that we only had 1(one) day for our trip because the home group suppose to be going in Friday but then it change because Mrs. Aireen didn't know, So the home group 2 is going to the Museum in Monday and Tuesday which is next week while us this week. I am very happy that we get to go back there again. 

By the way I'll be blogging about what I did in the Museum tomorrow. I hope you look forward for that blog &...
That's it.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment