Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Favourite Band of mine is 4th Impact.....

Image result for 4th impactI'm blogging about..
Favourite Band of mine is 4th Impact
As u all know by the Tittle in this blog I love the band of 4th impact. I choose 4th impact  because they are the same culture as me and I love their voices ,it's amazing!. When I first saw them on X Factor I already knew that they were gonna be good but sadly they didn't win the X Factor show, it's sad how they travel all the way to America just to perform for the X factor show and that cause a lot of money. Anyways as u can see by the picture they all look pretty even the youngest one out all of them. 

Facts about the 4th Impact
- The youngest to oldest is..,Celina(19),Irene(25)Mylene(23) & Almira(27)
Image result for 4th impact
-They started competing as a group in 2001.
- Almira has the highest vocals out of the group.
- They wanted to be a singer that's why they joined X Factor to win.
- Their group use to be called 4th Power but they changed into 4th Impact because some people may said that they copied the name.

That's all the facts that I know about them..

Anyways guys I'm happy that I know about the 4th Impact.

Questions for u my readers:
What's your favourite band?

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment