Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

✍Drawing with Che-ska✍

IALT: tell my readers about me drawing.
Today's blog is about...
✍Drawing with Che-ska✍
Image result for drawing
Yesterday last night I was drawing with Che-ska and she lives in my house, her parents is friends with my parents and so she's my housemate. Cheska also comes to this school which is Tamaki Primary school. So me(Akih) and Cheska decided to draw about shopkins because she really likes shopkins, she even give me shop-kin sticker. I'm not really good at drawing and that's the problem of this task. I know shopkins are for babies but I was kind to her so I decided to draw shopkins wit her. We decided to copy this picture that looks like this:
Image result for shopkins drawing
I know it's kinda weird how I wanted to draw this. Anyways I enjoyed drawing this because it looks easy and at the same time I found challenging drawing the details of the picture. After that we also coloured of what we draw which is the picture that I just showed you. 

What I found challenging doing this task is colouring good with the details part.What I didn't found challenging is drawing with her. My next step would be is prat-icing drawing in my spare time.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

-------------------That's it-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment