Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

⌦Homework Club⌫

Image result for homework club giphy
WALT: know about the reason why I didn't come homework club.
Today's blog is about..
⌦Homework Club⌫
Today we have homework club which is when u stay at school and do work till 4:30. I didn't know that we have homework club + I didn't have a form about homework club but tomorrow I'll be asking Mrs. Komor a form so I can stay after school with My friends. I'm really sad that I didn't get to do homework club. Last 4 months I did homework club and I like it, It was my first time by the way. 

Anyway the reason that I wanted to do homework club is to finish all of my work because I only finish some of my work at school. The work that I haven't finish is Maths,Reading,Science Poster,Writing, Natural Disaster & more work to finish of. Tomorrow I think I'm gonna stay at school for homework club because my friends are their and I wanted to finish my work.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

-------------------That's it-------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment