Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

-P.E (Basketball)-

Image result for BasketballWALT: know of what I did for the past few weeks at school. 
Today's blog is.......
-P.E (Basketball)-
Image result for Basketball girl drawingSo After Music the other group went to Music and the group went to play Basketball, and that's our group. So Mrs. Komor split us in 4 groups, so in my group I have Kensington,Star,Fa'afiu & Me. The other group is Kaleb,Tevita,Alo & Fe'ao. 

Image result for 4 groupsOur group was good because we won the 2(second) round but in the 1(first) round they won not us. For me I'm not really good at Basketball but I tried my 100% effort to play Basketball. Anyways all of us did our best. I tried to get off the ball from Kaleb but I couldn't because he was to tall but when Mrs. Komor Played our group got a goal because Mrs. Komor is like the same height as our tallest person in our school. The funny part playing the game was Fa'afiu was at the back and me at the front, what we did was we tricked Kaleb was so Fa'afiu got the ball back. Me and Fe'ao raced to who's gonna grab the ball first. If the Fe'ao grabs the ball first then they will play and if we group the ball then we will play. 

I found challenging is to try get the ball for the boys because I'm a short person and the boys was taller than me. I didn't found challenging was giving my 100% effort on playing Basketball. 

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I thought you were great during our Basketball game Akih! You were one of the few people who kept moving the whole time! That is quite and achievement! I really enjoyed reading the part where you wrote:
    I'm not really good at Basketball but I tried my 100% effort to play Basketball.

    I read a quote recently that said: Excellence is not doing your best, it's trying your best.
    It is inspiring to see others give 100% of their efforts with tasks they are given.
    Well done Akih! Keep up the growth mindset! 😊

    ReplyDelete