Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

šŸ˜¢HomeworkšŸ˜¢

IALT: tell my readers about me having a homework.
šŸ˜¢HomeworkšŸ˜¢
Image result for homework
Yesterday we were given a task to do which is homework, the homework we were given was maths work. I'm sad because I didn't finish my work and I only did a little bit of work because I was too busy doing musically videos and I forgotten that I have homework to do. This is my ever first time I was given a homework to do for this month. Maths work was easy for the top questions but the bottom question is hard and I need my mom's help but I started my homework 10:00 o'clock and that's past our sleeping time already so she didn't help and she growled me for not doing my homework. I think I will get in-trouble from my teacher for not doing my work. 
Image result for homework giphy maths
I found challenging is doing the hard maths questions because I'm not smart at maths, I'm only smart the questions are easy. I didn't found challenging is asking for help if I needed to.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment