Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

😫Snowy Mountain😫

IALT: reflect about how I felt the snow for the first time.
Today's blog is about..
😫Snowy Mountain😫

Image result for giphy sleepy in the car
As u all know in my past blogs is about me having a vacation in Rotorua. I'm back from my vacation and it was fun playing with the snow. What I felt going their was excited and fun. When we arrived in the place were we sleep it was night the time was 3:00 o'clock in the morning, I was in the car sleeping with my best friends. I was sleepy and when I woke up it was morning so I saw some people playing games.

Image result for I dont want it giphy
By the time it was 9:00 o'clock we have to get ready for another long drive to the snowy mountain. We arrived their in about 2:oo o'clock, we all saw the snow and we all had a funny reaction. It was my first time going their and when I saw the snow I was so happy. We felt so excited that we wanted to jump in the car and feel the snow so bad, when I felt the snow: I was like never mind it's just ice, I felt not excited anymore because it was just ice there's nothing good about ice. 

Image result for no giphyWhen we start walking up I felt excited again when I heard my mum and dad said we can do skating and more awesome activities at the top of the mountain. So I started feeling excited and wanted to walk so fast to just get there because it was nearly 4:00 o'clock(it's gonna close when it hits that time). So when we first have to go in the elevator then that's when we saw all the fun activities, I was so excited till my parents said that we have to pay 80 dollars for 1 person each to go inside the activities. I was sad that we didn't pay for the activities but they said in June will be there again but this time we will pay.  So what we did was we had to go in the elevator to go up again then we saw the mountains so that's when we did some awesome slides. We even made a snowman(Photo):
Image result for snowman
I know it's not the best but it still looks good. So we slide down the hills and it was so fun. We did a penguin slide and more tricks to go down hill but when we go back in the hill it's hard because it's slippery and we were scared but when I get used to going up I wasn't scared anymore. In about 3:00 o'clock me and my friend Keith when down because our hand,toe & face was so cold. Our clothes was also wet because of the ice. After that we went back to ROTORUA to our friends house to sleep inside the house again, the next reflection will be in my next blog. 

Photos:



If you wanna see more click (Here)..

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment