Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Good Bye Teresa!

IALT: reflect about my friend going.
Today's blog is about...
Good Bye Teresa!
This is Teresa.
Last week on Friday it was Teresa last day at Tamaki Primary School. Teresa has been showing the values since she came to Tamaki Primary School but I don't know when she started school in Tamaki Primary. Her friends kindly walk her down to the office and they showed the school values of Manakitanga. I know lots of people bully her by how she looks and her weight. I have been a bad friend to her but now I feel sad that she left this school and move. 
Here is a quote for you guys to not Judge anyone.
Image result for Don't judge quote
She has moved to the school of Bailey Road School.As I get to know her she was the kindness in our school and sadly she left. Anyways I hope you enjoy your new school Teresa and keep showing all the school values..
Image result for goodbye my friend giphy
Click here for the blog site.
-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment