Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

✦Science with Mrs.Aireen✦

IALT: talk about what I did in Science.
I'm blogging about......
✦Science with Mrs. Aireen✦
Today we had in the middle block we had Science with Mrs. Aireen and our teacher suppose to be Mrs. Fepulia but then Mrs.Fepulia is doing something so Mrs. Aireen took a turn in Mrs. Fepulia Class. (PLS don't judge how I spell Fepulia because I don't how to spell her name). So what we did in Mrs. Aireen class is we had to finish our science presentation that looks like this.
So that tasks that we were given was it was nearly finish and I just need to make a poster about the layers of the Earth. Anyways I have been working on the slide 5 in the class and I have been finding pictures that relates to the topic in the box. I found it challenging in the slide that I was working on is to found the right picture that relates to the topic. I didn't found challenging is doing the slide 6 because it's easy to make a poster. 

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

-------------------That's it-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment