Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

-Music-

IALT: reflect about what I did in Music.
Today's blog is about..
-Music-
Image result for MusicYesterday after Morning Tea break we spilt into 2 groups which is Mrs. Komor's group and Mrs. Aireen group but this time Mrs. Aireen was busy and so Mrs. Kelly decided to be the teacher for the other group. Also the student leader did something, also some of us was in Kapa-Haka and only a little of us was in Class which is the music room.

Anyways for Music we did lots of fun things like learning some notes and that relates to the topic which is Music. So our teacher for Music is Mr. Caleb, I know his a boy but his a kind teacher, He thought as what is in it to make music which is Melody(I forgot-ted most of what Mr. Caleb said). 

I only remembered 3 person playing the Piano and the risk is playing in their netbook's. 
Image result for MusicThe 3 person was Fa'afiu,Me & Kensington. Kensington was kinda good at playing and Fa'afiu was okay. Each person that played in the Piano was so excited that we were arguing. Kensington was showing off but it's fine. Anyways it was hard to play in the piano that we couldn't the letters in the piano and it wasn't even written down, Luckily I asked Mr. to write down the letters and he did. It was actually fun playing in the piano. We were trying to play the cabbage song but reading the notes.

I found challenging was to tell Kensington to stop showing off because he was trying to play Havana. I didn't found challenging is learning to play the piano and learning the notes.
I would like to work on next time is to practice playing piano on my own because I haven't been doing my piano lesson's for a month.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment