Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Museum Trip..

IALT: reflect about what I did for Museum.
Today's blog is about..
Museum Trip..
happy sherlock GIF
I had so much fun in the Museum with my classmates & teachers. We had 2(two) teacher instructor which is Wendy and Angelique, they taught us how to use the Tinker Cad,Paint 3d,Slow Motion,Virtual Reality and Green screen. It was really fun exploring to use different kinds of tools and it helped me with my  learning a lot! This tools can also help with our learning topic for this week which is Natural Disaster! What I mostly like to use that helps with my learning is the 3d painter because I feel comfortable using the device that I use to draw.

 My favourite session would be is when we explored the Museum and seeing the different types of fact that could help me with my learning topic. It was shocking how a Volcanic Eruption can kill you easily by how strong it erupt. What I mostly found challenging is deciding of which tool I should use for my learning. The Virtual Reality was amazing! I feel like I was in the game but if you didn't know how to use it, it would be really hard to draw. It was sad how we can't play games in the Virtual Reality because it's only for learning. 

Questions:
What tips could you give me to which you digital learning should I pick?

Photos:






-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment