Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Whanau Conference today!

Image result for whanau conferenceIALT: reflect about a special event today.
Today's blog is about......
Whanau Conference today!
Today as u all know right by the title we have our Whanau Conference today, I'm happy that I'm going. So today will be a half day it means in 12:00 o'clock we are going home and the other half day is class time. Our time for Whanau Conference is 4:30 so it means my mom is going not my dad because my dad has work. Whanau Conference is about parents comes and teacher, parents & child talks about what they need to work on. I know I have a lot of things to work on and I'm kinda shy. As anyways I can't wait and have a nice day. I think I'm gonna go with my mom because I have to that's what the teacher said to all of us.

Bye Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment