Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

~School Tomorrow~

WALT: know about how I feel for school tomorrow.
Today's blog is about..
~School Tomorrow~
Image result for School tomorrow giphyImage result for School tomorrow giphyToday is Sunday and so it means tomorrow is Monday, I know it feels like u don't wanna go to school but you have to (actually you don't have to). Anyways I'm not excited for school because my holiday days was to good until we have to go home and be bored at home again. I'm a little bit excited to see my friends and tell them why I didn't went to school on Friday. I'm quite sad that it's school tomorrow. I don't want to get an absent in my record. Sometimes school for me is fun but sometimes if my holiday's is to good school will be boring for me. 

Questions?
How about u how do u feel about school tomorrow?
Fill free to answer this question in the comment section down below. 

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment