Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Tuakana-Teina

Image result for BUddyIALT: reflect about what I learnt in Tuakana-Teina day.
Today's blog is...
Tuakana-Teina
Hi guys and Welcome back!
Today my blog is gonna be about our Tuakana-Teina day. If you didn't know this Tuesday we have our Tuakana-Teina week. Let me just tell u about a quick recap of what we did in Tuakana-Teina week. So room 4 and room 5 was in our classroom but room 4 was in the morning and room 5 was in the noon/afternoon. 

So for room 4 I partner up with Fa'afiu which is my Bff :D, my buddy was Garth. We did a task that can help us to get to know our buddy and the task we did was we made a presentation. Here is the presentation but I didn't finish the presentation yet because we ran out of time but I hope you still like. 

Image result for excercise
Image result for excerciseAfter that we went outside and we did some exercise movement to make our body flexible because all of us was  sitting for a long time and doing work. Next was we did a Cook Island task that we have to find all the clue's in our classroom and by that we can answer the sheet that were given. 

When it was Lunch time room 5 came inside to our classroom then room 4 went back to there class but one of our partner has to be with room 4, so Fa'afiu was with my buddy Garth. So my buddy in room 5 was Ponowa (That's the wrong spelling).  Ponowa was a great buddy to me she was kind and respectful unlike my room 4 buddy which is Garth. Anyways I missed out going with my buddy because we had to do Wahine Toa and so I let my friend Carra buddy up with my buddy Ponowa.
Image result for Challenging
So that's all that I know in our Tuakana-Teina.
What session I found challenging the Tuakana-Teina day was choosing Garth as our room 4 buddy because Garth is a really annoying person. I found this challenging because every-time we tell him to shut up he doesn't listen to us and it's annoying.
I didn't found challenging was picking a great buddy in room 5 because I know the room 5 is better than room 4, what I'm saying is that room 5 is more mature than room 4. 

Questions for you my readers:
Do you know what Tuakana Teina means?

-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment