Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

-😢Not coming to school today😢-

IALT: tell the reason of not coming to school.
Today's blog is..
-😢Not coming to school today😢-
Image result for snow trip*Informing*
I will be not blogging for a past few days because I will in Hamilton& Rotorowa.
Today I didn't come to school because I was packing for our trip to Hamilton. I'm going to Hamilton to see lots of snow. This Night today in 12 pm were going to have a long drive to Rotorowa to sleep there. After that in the early morning were going to have another long drive to Hamilton. 

Image result for excited
Image result for long driveI know it's gonna be a long drive but I'm sad that I didn't come to school for today. Anyways will be back to Panmure Auckland again in Sunday night. I'm excited to see & feel how cold it is in snow. Anyways when we get there were gonna skate and do more fun activities in the snow, and I can't wait! My friends are also going there which is my Church/Kingdom Hall friends. I just wanted to tell u that I'm shivering because I'm so excited. I love going to trip's with my Church/Kingdom Hall friends. 

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment