Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

♡Rotorua♡

IALT: reflect about what I like in Rotorua
Today's blog is about..
♡Rotorua♡
Image result for suprise giphySo as you can see in my blog post I was talking about the snowy mountain and now I'm gonna continue talking about what I did in Rotorua. So when we got home we celebrated about the Wedding anniversary and before we got home we bought some food and gifts. We made a secret to 2 people and then when they know we surprised them, Oh yeah! before we surprised them we also played some fun games about the Bible. 

Image result for lots of food giphyIt was fun and exciting. So there was a lot of food in the kitchen and I only eat the cake,spaghetti,rice & noodles. I only eat a little bit but most of my friends eat a lot. We played spotlight game and it was very fun but then we got bored so we decided to be in our device's but then Papa said to us we can't be on device because we're suppose to be playing. Anyways I miss Rotorua and I wanted to go back there again. 

Image result for awesome giphyI also meet new friends which is Tiffany,Zach & more.. What I like in Rotorua is that there's a lot of kids and it's fun unlike staying at home and be bored. What I experienced in Rotorua is the fresh milk that comes from the cow. What I love is I get to go to Tiffany house and her house is clean, the fun fact is that she has an xbox and I get to play in it.


-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment