Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

-Cook Island Language week 2day!-

Image result for Cook Island
Today's blog is...
-Cook Island Language week 2day!-
Today as you all know everyone person that's living in New Zealand it's Cook Island Language week today. At Tamaki Primary School today where's a lava lava dress to celebrate the Cook Island Language week but sadly I'm not at school so I didn't get to celebrate the Cook Island Language week. Anyways what I call tell is that I'm not a Cook Island person but I respect the Cook Island culture because they are also a part of people that lives in this country and I understand. So what we have been working for the past few weeks at school is to learn the Cook Island song and also learn the dance. So yesterday at school Mrs. Aireen said to all of us that were having a assembly to show what we have been working on or learning from the Cook Island culture.  
Image result for happy
What I found challenging learning the song is pronouncing the words because as u all know I'm a Cook Island person and I don't know that much about the Cook Island culture. 
What I liked is that I get to learn more facts about the Cook Island culture. What I need to work on is researching more facts about the Cook Islander people.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment