Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Reading

Reading 
Walt: We are learning To talk About Reading 
Image result for Reading
Hey Guys It's been A long Day I wasn't postin
g Reading Stuff's , I am Really Sorry If I didn't Post Reading Stuff and Now I can Finally Post What Reading I did Today. My Reading For This Week Is Watching A Video I Know Right It Sounded Like I am Not Reading. I forgot To tell you that I am In Wise Readers Groups and I am In The Highest Group. I am Watching A Video Pisupo Lua Afe (Corned Beef 2000). Here Is a Link To The Video If you wanna watch It (Click Here). I didn't watch The video yet because It's a new Task To do. But I still like to tell you The New Task In reading. Reading Is My favorite Part At school also Reading Makes Me Happy because I am Kind Of Good at Reading. I Like Corned Beef. Sometimes I hate Reading Because I have to read long . If you wanna see Our Reading Task Presentation Here Is a Link For You (Click Here) I Hope the link Work. Do you like Reading Or Not comment Down Below If you Like Reading Thanks. Even I am Not a Pro At English My Teacher Still Pick Me In the Highest Group , My Friend Rosemary Was So Bad At English Like Me She was In the Lowest Group. Rosemary Was A chinese and She was Born Her and I was like what you born here but Your Not Good at english. Rosemary Was Kind OF Good. If you wanna know My friend Rosemary's Blog Here Is another link For you (Click Here) I Hope The Link work Again. I don't want to be rude To Rosemary. 

Hope You Like Presentation.
Comment Down Below If There is something wrong with 

No comments:

Post a Comment