Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

I learn Something Today

Walt : We are learning New Things???
Image result for FitnessI learn Something Today? 
Today I learn How To Be Fitness , Room 9 and Room 3 Work Together . The Fitness Things I learn How to do a Squad and Mountain Climbers , and also I learn How to do Other Fitness. It was Fun Room 9 and Room 10 Suppose to be The Fitness Team But Room 10 Went To kiwi can So Mrs Kumar said we will do It later with Room 10 , My Buddy For Fitness Was Janett and Akanesi . But Akanesi Doesn't want me so I just work by Myself. Even I work By Myself It was still fun . After that we run with our body and Mrs Komor Has To Time How Long We can Run With Our Body . Our Times Was 4:60 It was long . With Room 10 and Room 9 Our Running Time Was 4:28. After That We have to find a space With Our Body . I Suppose To go with Akanesi But Like What I Said Akanesi Doesn't like me She just want janeet . It was okay . Akanesi is a thief because she still my body and I was really sad. I never thought that Akanesi Still My Body But Still It Hurts. Today Was Kind Of Fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment