Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

                   Kiwi Sport Reflection 
For This Week Kiwi Sport Reflection Is Basketball . There Is 2 Basketball Guy That Teach Us How To do Some tricks In Basketball. The 2 Guys are .... I forgot There Name But I know Where They Come From . They come From Samoa and British. 
The Basketball Tricks Was 

  • Jump Start 
  • High Five Jump 
  • Running Fast 
  • Turning Ball 
I Found Challenging Was The Race One because I don't know how to drop The ball and Turn It , and also I found Challenging was The High Five Jump Because I am Not Good at Jumping So Yeah. 
I Found Easy Was The Jump Start And The Turning Ball Or Should I say Turning Left , and Right. The Kiwi Sport Was Fun. The End One Was Fun Because We play A game Called Basketball Master. This Is How You Play The Game You have To Drip Someone If your Ball Is Out Your Out And You Have You Drip Someone ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment