Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Maths For This Week

Maths 
For This Week Maths Is Fraction. This Week Maths Was Really Hard because It's fraction , I am not really good at fraction. I didn't finish all of the questions because I was still thinking. I was upto 10 question. I need to work on my fractions so next Maths question Will be easy for me. I did a lot of scrubbing and Solving. I was really good at the first question because It was easy but then It was getting Hard. I found challenging was the Halves and That. I really Need To work On My Maths Even More. When I go home I will study because I have a maths book also I will practice More Problems. Some of the Maths Problem It wasn't hard. The Week Maths Is Hard But still I did My Best , that's the important thing about maths .

No comments:

Post a Comment