Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

The Sugar Film 1

Wala : Sugar Film Video and Try To Remember the Facts That We Watch.
 Their is 4 Sugar Film Parts and I didn't finish all of them But I finish 2 Presentation If you wanna see It Here Is a link For you (Click Here) I Hope The Link Will Work. But I am Gonna Blog The Risk Anyway .Make Sure To Checkout My Blog Everyday Because I will Post Blog Everyday. I was Working By Myself and It was Hard For Me. Kengsinton Was Helping Me and Giving Me Some Ideas But He didn't tell me the Answer He Just Help. In The Part 2 Sugar Film Presentation I was working With Someone Because I couldn't work By Myself. I found Challenging In this Article Was The Questions. Here Is A link To The Sugar Film Video (Here) This Video Is Long So Make Sure You Do It Like A Episode. That's What Our Teacher Did For Us We Did It Like A Episode Movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment