Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

 Kiwisport Reflection 
Walt - We are learning What happened Today's Kiwisport Reflection.
Image result for BasketballAt First I thought It was gonna be boring but It wasn't boring . It was fun Instead. Our Teacher was Hyrum and I dong It was Fun. Today I felt Good and Excited For the Next Basketball Playing , Today Was Really Fun And Good Too. I learn Many Things. 
Here Is The Things That I learn How To Play Basketball.
  • I Learn How To Catch Properly - ( Chest Past) 
  • I Learn How To Catch It Properly Again - (Overhead Pass)
  • I Learn How To do The Lays Ups 

The Game We Play - Miami Drills and Ball Tag. 
I found Challenging Was The Miami Drills Because You have to catch It and You have To Throw The ball To The Person , and the person have to throw it to you , and also you have to put the ball to the goaling part ,and whoever Lost Has To Exercise. Our Team Won and We were so happy . We won Because Of Rosemary. The Other Team Has To Exercise and we are just standing there , and watching them. 
The Ball Tag One Was Not That Hard - You just have to catch the ball and Tag The Ball Without pasting the because If you past the line you're out. But when the boy yellow shirt was not in our team We lost. The Boys Won , The Girls. 
My Experience In The Basketball Team Was Fun and Good . 

No comments:

Post a Comment