Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

School Tommorow

Image result for Schoo;
School Tomorrow 


Image result for SoccerI am Really Excited Tomorrow and It means School Tomorrow. School change my life a lot , school Make me happy . Do you know why i like school because it's not boring i can play with my friends . But sometimes My friend is mean and sometimes there are not mean. Sometimes i hate school because i have to woke up early morning and I have to sleep early. A lot of time i like school. My school Is Tamaki primary school and My teacher Is Mrs Komor. As you can see In My Profile. I like playing sports with My friends . I hope tomorrow we will have soccer because sometimes we don't have soccer. Most Of the Time We play Sports at School. Comment down below If you hate school. Everytime a go to school It makes me happy and I don't know why???

Comment Down Below If there Is Something wrong with My Blog.   
Also Comment Down Below If You want me To Edit It Again or Add More Details. 
Hope you like My Blog :)///Bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment