Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Kiwi can Reflection

Kiwi can Reflection
Walt: We are learning To Tell You what we did.
Make Sure You Read My Kiwisport Reflection Because I Wrote Some Kiwi can Information (Link Is Here ) If It doesn't work Comment Down Below :) and Have Fun Reading My Kiwi can Reflection. Kiwi can Was Trying Because We Also Did Kiwi sport But Kiwisport Is the first and Kiwi can Is the second Sports. This week Kiwi can Reflection Was Fun because we did 4 types of games. The 1 game we played was the bridge and the Bridge was fun, The 2 second game we played was soccer and It was kind of fun, The 3 third game we played was Hockey and The last game we played was touch. The game we played was hard and Fun. I found Challenging was the 1 game because you have to run and The tagger can get you. Mr. Milo Was Tired Of The 1 game because he was running. I found Not challenging was the other's game. We have to talk about Honest and other kiwi can names.

No comments:

Post a Comment