Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Anzac Ceremony Reflection

Image result for ANzacAnzac Ceremony 
Today Is Really Sad Because We are having A Anzac Ceremony. I thought The Anzac Ceremony It's Gonna Be Boring But I wasn't Boring . Before We Start We Pray and Sing The National Anthem Song , and Also We Sing The Anzac Song. The Music Was So Sad And The Poem. Our Anzac Ceremony Representer Was Leilani , Akanesi and Aumao . Kensington Is Supposed to be In Akanesi Place But Kensington Was Away So Akanesi Was In Kensington Place . The Saddest Poem Representers 1. Room 5,  2. Room 8 , 3. Room 7 , 4. Room 9 and 5. Room 6. I Never Thought That My Brother Keru Is Gonna Be The Representer In There Class. My Brother Keru Poem Was Good The only Bad Thing About Is Keru's Voice Is Tiny Because My Brother Keru Was Shy. Room 9 Poem Was Good and Also It Was Sad That's Why I put It In My Saddest Poem Representers. Room 1 , Room 2 , Room , 3 and Room 4 Poem Was Good The Bad Thing ABout There Poem Is Happy Not Sad. I Like Happy Than Sad. When All The Representers People Was Finish They Pray The Grave The Fake Grave . Do you know why They Make The Fake Grave Because People Wanna Remember The Anzac Soldiers. Even It's Fake They Still Remember In Their Hearts The Hero Soldiers. The Worst Thing About Anzac Is The Rain. But The Rain Was Out It was just A Little Tear Drops Rain. The Second Worst Thing About Anzac Is The Teacher Growl us Because We Were Singing When The Representer Talk . Because We Know The Song. When I talk To Biana Every Says Be quiet . So I Stop Talking Because If I  didn't Stop Talking My Teacher Is Gonna Growl Me. Anzac Ceremony Was Fun.. 

Comment If There Is Something Wrong With My Reflection..:) 
I Hope You Like It :)
Positive Comment Pls and Peace Bye:0 


No comments:

Post a Comment