Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

Weekend Recount

Walt : We are learning to write about our recount.
Image result for kfcImage result for Games XboxToday We went to the sylvia park and we bought foods.The things that we bought was chicken , noodles , Soup , Pokemon cards for My brother , Pencils , Iphone for My brother , Chips and Nutella. My Brother was so happy because he have her own fidget spinner and I have My own but I don't want to bring it at school. My Brother's Friend was in my house and we eat doritos with My Dad and My Mum also We played on My ipad , My iphone and My Brother Keru Ipad. We played Games in it. The games we played Minecraft , Piano Tiles , Color switch , Fidget spinner game , Hill climb racing and Xbox Games. After that I did Some Maths As you can see  In the picture Up their. Every Weekend Is Fun for me sometimes Weekend Is boring because I wanna play with somebody . Sometimes I wanna Go school and Sometimes I hate to go school because It's getting boring , and I can't play In My Ipad. We eat Our Morning and Our Lunch. Our Morning and Our lunch was doritos , and noodles . It was yum as . Do you know why we eat Morning and Lunch together because I woke up 12:00 , and I Missed Swimming Pool With My dad I was Very Very Angry . Also we went to rainbow's end and It was so fun . After That I Vomited Because I am Not Use to go on rainbow's end , I nearly Feel down hopely My Mum and Dad See me and They Give Me My Medicine . After That I still Ride On Rainbow'e end . My Vomited Went gone because I drink my Medicine.  My dinner was Kfc after that we play a little bit in our ipad and Tv . after that we sleep . The time we sleep was 10:30..

No comments:

Post a Comment