Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Rainbow's end!

Rainbow's end!
IALT : reflect about our rainbow's end trip.
In Saturday we went to rainbow's end. We are so lucky that our mum bought some tickets for us and it was expensive to put the family tickets. We went their in 6:00 o'clock and we went home in 9:00 o'clock. When we went inside we first got a mark in our hand to know that we have a tickets and we finish. When I saw that fun activities I was so happy and I wanted to go all of them expect the driving lesson.

 Our first activity was in the family car and my mum was driving. The car so small but we still fit. Only 2 people are allowed in each cars and I am with my mum , and Keru is with dad. We only have to do 2 rounds in ever obstacles. I found challenging in the family car was trying not to shake to much because how we are squish. I didn't found challenging was recording about the family car. 
I will be showing you a picture about us going to the family car.


Image result for rainbows end
After the family car we went to the log boat which is very exciting. In the end part it was a little bit creepy because how it was so down and I really love the down part. We also have seen different types of statues in the cave part and I really love going in the log boat. We also have to line up. I found challenging was try not to look at the statues because how it's creep. I didn't found challenging was trying my best to not be scared of the end part. I didn't took pictures because how It was shaky and it was fun anyways.

After that we have some little break and eat something. I have eaten an Ice cream which is cookies and cream , and I have also eaten an sausage roll. It was so yummy. We also have spin the wheel because we didn't know where to go.

We went to the bumper boat and only my dad , and my brother went there. Keru learned how to drive in the boat and they were having fun so much. Next time when we went to the rainbow's end I would go there. The only worst that happened is my dad didn't tie into the handle when they finish using the boat and suddenly the boat float itself do the guy has to put it back , and my dad was just laughing.
Here is a picture of my dad and Keru.

After that we went to the roller coaster one and it was very exciting so much and I was having fun so much. I was dizzy because how they was this turned around part and I will be showing you a video.
In this video it's now scary but in real life is really scary but anyways it was fun going in there. I am really into it. I found challenging was getting scared because how I hate to shout but I have to shout. I didn't found challenging is closing my eyes while the roller coaster is getting started. 

After that we went to the cave roller coaster and it was so fun. It was just like the log in the water because how it have statues in the dark part. The cave roller coaster was really fun and exciting. I didn't video take a picture because how maybe my phone will fall because how it's fast. I really love going there.
What did you did in your holiday? - fill free to answer in the comment section down below.
Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment