Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Sorry!

Sorry!
IALT : say sorry and why I am saying sorry.
Image result for Events
Image result for SorryI am really sorry for not blogging a week because how we have a busy week in school and we are also not allowed to take our netbook home until the issue of the tamaki netbooks are finish. My netbook is payed and I can take it home if I am allowed to take it home. I really wanna blog but I can't take my netbook home but it's okay.

 In the week we did lots of events like prize giving , dine dance and waiwera trip. I really love going the events and I am gonna be blogging the events if I have the right time. I can't wait to be blogging again if I can take my netbook and I can take my netbook in the holidays because how I have registered in the winter learning journey.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment