Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

At school!

At school!
IALT : say that I am at school.
Image result for At school!
Hello everyone and I am back blogging at school. I have not blog at home for the past week because how I couldn't take my netbook and we have so much events that we forgot to blog. I am really excited that I can blog today at school but I can't take my netbook still. I will be taking my netbook in the holidays and I will be achieving lots of goals. Have a good day today and thanks for reading everyone.
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Akih, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey programme. We hope that you will be blogging with us this summer and learning about New Zealand's history.

    I was just checking out your Waiwera pools trip. It looked awesome! What were some of your favourite slides?

    Hope to see you blogging with us soon!
    Billy

    ReplyDelete