Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Kiwi Can TODAY!

Kiwi Can TODAY!
IALT : say about kiwi can today.
Image result for kiwi can
Today I am really happy because how we have kiwi can today. I am really excited to meet Mrs. Lily and Mr. M . I never saw Mr.M and I don't what happened to him. I really love going to kiwi can because how it's exciting and I have learned so much. In kiwi can Mrs. Lily teach us the right things that we should do to someone and the last week session we are talking about caring for others.

 Room 9 and room 10 is gonna have a lesson together I think and I really love going to kiwi can. I really enjoy having kiwi can session everyday because how it's fun and exciting. Do you love when there is a kiwi can? , and why? - fill free to answer in the comment section below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment