Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Whole school prize giving coming up...

Whole school prize giving coming up...
IALT : say about our whole prize giving coming up.
Image result for prizeAfter dine dance in Thursday and the next Thursday we have our whole school prize giving. There are prizes that gonna be given for year 8's and some people is gonna get an invitation which means that you will get a award. Aletheia sister got an award because how maybe she did something good that's amazing and awesome. 
I wish I get one next year because my mum would be so happy for me and same us my dad. I really enjoy having a whole school prize giving because how I love seeing people happy with their family. Wish me luck next year and I hope I get an invitation so I can get an award.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment