Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Waiwera trip!

Waiwera trip!
IALT : reflect about our waiwera school trip.
Related image
In Friday I was very excited because how we have our waiwera trip and I really love going there. It's my 2(second) time going to waiwera. The exciting things in waiwera is that it has a long slide and it's very exciting like your falling. You can only go to waiwera if you payed your 50 dollars which is very expensive. Lots of my classmates didn't payed and I feel sorry. When we went to the waiwera it was a long ride to get there and we have to ride in the bus. We can go anywhere to the waiwera.

Image result for Waiwera trip hot pools
Image result for Waiwera trip hot poolsImage result for Waiwera tripIn waiwera I have so much fun because how we get to go to different kinds of slides and there is 3(three) different types of slides. I went to all of the slides and It was so fun. We were having so fun and I also eat sausage roll. Me and Teresa went to the slide and it was so much fun. In the waiwera trip it was so much fun.

In the waiwera there is movie pool , hot pool , slides , cold pool and deep pool for adults or people that can reach it. I really love the waiwera trip because it was fun. You should come to waiwera and it's awesome. 
If you wanna know more about waiwera and you wanna also go there (CLICK HERE) , and don't forget to checkout the link.
Image result for late
I will be showing the photos that we took if our teacher shared it.
When we went back to school the traffic was to much so we have to walk home at home at 3:30 pm something. In Friday it was so exciting and fun.
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment