Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

School 2day!

School TODAY!
IALT : say that we have school today.
Image result for school
Today we have another day of school and we are learning to do our Mauri symbols. We are doing a mirror today and I am really excited to be drawing , and learning something new. I can't wait until our school starts and I am already in school. In school are awesome because you have your bff and you can play with your friends or bff. 

In school I like to learn :
1.) How to draw good and not copy the draw using your neetbook.
2.) I also wanna learn how something new in school
And more learning the I new.

Maybe next time I will know how to do those kinds of learning and I can't wait to achieve those kinds of learning. Do you love learning? , and why? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section below.
I hope you have a good day in school because how I am having a good day in school.
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Akih,
    Great blog post but it kind of looks as the same as my one that I made from this morning.

    ReplyDelete