Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Kiwi sport 2day!

Kiwi sport 2day!
IALT : say that we have kiwi sport today.
Image result for Run jump and throwToday we have our kiwi sport lesson and our teacher is or our coaches is Mr. Alan , and Mrs. Kelly. For our kiwi sport we have run jump and throw , and we have our kiwi sport to teach us more about athletics. I am so excited today because how we have our kiwi sport. 

Image result for Kiwi sportLast week we talked about high jump and throwing the ball higher. We also have talked about respect because how last week we were talking while coach Alan was teaching us.I really enjoy having kiwi sport every monday because how I have learned so much in kiwi sport. I really need to work on jumping even higher so next time I even jump more higher.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment