Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

1 day of December!

1 day of December!
IALT : about the 1(first) day of December.
Image result for 1 day of december
Today it's a new month and today is the 1(first) day of December. In this month I am excited for the things that I needed to achieve like achieving lots of goals and trying my best to achieve many goals. I am very proud of myself for reaching all the goals that I needed to achieve , I am gonna be also blogging about the goals that I will be having in this month which is December.

In December it's Christmas and I am excited to get some gift from my mum. I can't wait to get different types of gifts in December. It's nearly the end of school and next year I will be year 8 in Mrs. Aireen class or Mrs. Komor class. What year are you next year? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section box below. I can't wait to achieve lots of goals in this month and well done 2 me. Thanks for reading my blog posts!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment